On the Job Training
Trainees chooses the subject to learn with and Mindlabtech Team sets the objectives. The trainee will be assigned a project relevant to the subject chosen, and company budget interests.
In a 10 months full time training, the trainee is expected to cover, at least, the following topics;
- Introduction to Product Development Process, the V model Process.
- Outlining Project Objectives by creating Requirements and Specifications.
- Coached System Design and Development
- Design Capture ( Schematic, PCB Layout, Programming, Prototyping)
- Creating Test Plan, Doing the Tests, and documenting the results.
- Demonstration of the Design, Prototype, and reports.
Basic PCB Layout
- Training for Basic PCB Layout using DesignSparks PCB was requested. Mindlabtech sets the objective to fabricate the results of the training.
Training for Basic Soldering was requested. Mindlabtech sets the objective to trial build a functional development board.
- Thunder IOXBoard Demo in Eastern Visayas State University, Tacloban City.
- Mindlabtech Meet-up with Thorax, June 8, 2013, Sugbutel, Cebu
- Short Time With Otik, August 10, 2013, Rajah Park Hotel
- Basic Electronics Workshop, Dec 27, 2013, Dumanjug